Advent course 2020
Follow up materials after Week 2 of the online course – 6th December 2020
Please don’t copy or share direct links to these video clips –
We prefer viewers and users to see the text of our Worship and other available materials; instead direct your friends to wwww.enfieldmethodistcircuit.co.uk
Text file of our Advent liturgy
Text file of our Advent resources booklet
File of the Star template
Question for the week ahead:
How can you help someone discover how to live in hope this week?
– could you make a promise or commitment to offer help or support, or to contact someone this week?
– as you buy, make or gather your Christmas cards, can you think of ways to make them signs of light and hope?
– complete the star challenge- making a star for your window as a sign of hope
- Text documents may be printed or copied for use in personal worship.
- Video Recordings and Audio Podcasts – Subject to Copyright © owned by Enfield Methodist Circuit and J.Evans of ‘evansuk’ ; copying, dissection, re-recording or distribution is prohibited without prior written consent of both parties. Youtube terms and conditions also apply.
- You tube links – Subject to copyright owned by the originators. Youtube terms and conditions also apply.
- The talks and sermons are written and delivered by ordained clergy or accredited preachers of, The Methodist Church, The United Reformed Church or other Christian denomination formally recognised in the United Kingdom. Views and opinions expressed or inferred in any talk or sermon are not necessarily those of Enfield Methodist Circuit, The Methodist Church or The United Reformed Church.